Wow! Thank you Brett for your wonderful Prep workshop on Movement. The children absolutely loved it. Such a beautiful manner with the children, and direct links to the curriculum made it such a worthwhile and fun incursion. Thanks again, and we look forward to booking you for future workshops.
Prep Physical Sciences Big Bang Education’s ‘How Things Move’ program has been designed to help teachers achieve the Australian Curriculum science understanding in Physical Sciences:
- The way objects move depends on a variety of factors, including their size and shape (ACSSU005)
Program OutlineThe program includes:
- 60 minute session with hands-on activities and interactive demonstrations for each individual class (maximum of 30 children)
- Follow-up worksheets emailed to the booking teacher
- A large indoor space – your school hall is ideal! Due to the nature of this program, it can be conducted in a classroom; however we do require to be set up in the same room for all sessions.
- 8 tables for workshop materials